How To Protect Your Account
Download Our Mobile App
Chairman Thomas Sung’s Message
Abacus Bank will NEVER request through email, text, or unsolicited phone call your bank card number, account number, Social Security number, Personal Identification number (PIN) or password.
Online Business Banking
Abacus Online Business Banking is designed to help you manage your business better. We have the tools you need:
- View account balances and transaction history online, real time, anytime. Information is key to make your money work for you. Get your account information the way you want it, when you want it.
- View your statements online right after the month-end. No more waiting for your monthly statements in the mail! See online Images of all your checks with one click!
- Transfer funds between your accounts whenever you want. Manage multiple accounts with one click. Why should you pay bounced check fees when you can transfer sufficient funds from another account? Set your own schedule for automatic transfers so you can sleep easy.
- Pay your bills online. Fast, easy and secure. No more checks! You can even schedule automatic payments for recurring bills.
- Stop check fraud on your account! Use our Positive Pay and Account Reconciliation feature. You tell us what checks you issued and we will let you know about checks you did not issue before they are debited against your account.
- Submit wire transfer payments online1- domestic or international. Why waste time standing in line at the branch? Send your wires from your own desk! Save beneficiary wire information so you can send out repeat wire transfers faster.
- Order new checks with one click.
- Request stop payment on checks with one click!
- Automatic balance alerts can be sent to your email!
- Create your own transaction reports!
- Worried about security? Our Online Business Banking has multiple features to make banking online more secure:
- Control access. Let your bookkeeper view your accounts only, while you are able to do everything.
- Dual control on wire transfer - You can assign someone else to create the payment instruction but it will not be released unless you approve.
- Set limits on electronic payments by dollar amount per transaction, and total dollar amount per day.
- Shorten or lengthen time-out feature.
- Monitor your employees’ usage using the detailed activity log.
1 Online Wire Transfer services are subjected to Bank Approval.