How To Protect Your Account
Download Our Mobile App
Chairman Thomas Sung’s Message
Abacus Bank will NEVER request through email, text, or unsolicited phone call your bank card number, account number, Social Security number, Personal Identification number (PIN) or password.
Abacus Secured Credit Card
Are you having problems getting a credit card? With the Abacus Secured credit card you can establish or rebuild your credit history. Unlike prepaid cards, secured credit card gives you a credit line, and your payment activity will be reported to the major credit bureaus. To open an Abacus Secured Credit Card, all you have to do is to open a deposit account with sufficient funds to secure the card.
Here's how it works
Apply + provide a deposit
- Receive up to 90% of your secure deposit in credit line. For example, if you deposit $1,100 you will receive $1,000 in credit line. Your secure deposit is FDIC insured.
Use your card responsibly
- Be sure to pay your bill on time.
Build your credit history
- By using credit responsibly on all your cards and loans over time may increase your credit score.
The Benefit of Abacus Secured Credit Card
Gift and travel rewards program
- You will receive 1 Bonus Point for every qualifying purchase dollar you spend, which can be used to redeem merchandise and travel awards available in the ScoreCard Bonus program.
Combined balance checking/savings account
- Combine 100% of your credit card secure deposit to meet your minimum checking / savings account balance requirement.
Annual fee can be waived
- No annual fee for credit line $2,500 or above.
The Abacus Secured Credit Card advantages are:
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using website.
- It's a credit card—accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Generous rewards programs. Accumulate points faster! For every dollar you spent, you get one point.
- Reward points can be used for air travel, car rental, hotel stays, gifts, or entertainment.
To Open an Abacus Secure Credit Card, please contact your local branch.